Female student athletes always have a lot on their minds during the fall.
Attending college football games on a date or with the student body is always tremendous fun, especially if you attend a Division One school with a nationally known football program.
From studying to partying one thing that should never be neglected is your own personal workout.
One super active lady that is thinking and doing something about womens active wear is Jessica Biel.
Jessica Biel is an American actress, model, producer and singer. Ms. Biel began her career as a vocalist appearing in musical productions until she was cast as Mary Camden in the family-drama series 7th Heaven, for which she achieved recognition.
The series is the longest-running series that aired on The WB channel and the longest-running family drama in television history.
In 2017, she was the executive producer of and starred in USA Network‘s limited drama series The Sinner, for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress Miniseries or Television Film and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
Ms. Biel has teamed up with wellness brand Gaiam and believes that she has created a line for all women to feel good in.
As posted on September 24, 2018 at femalefirst.co.uk the informative group shares, The collection is part of a multi-deal partnership and features a range of neutral colours and marble prints in leggings, tops, jackets and jumpsuits that will take you from training in the gym and studio, yet is versatile and comfortable enough to wear daily, and Biel admits that was her goal with the garments.
Have you had a chance to checkout her brand?
We are provided with a detailed description at marketwatch.com. The collection, inspired by Jessica’s active, on-the-go lifestyle and love for yoga, fuses fashion and function featuring capris, leggings, tops and jackets in a neutral color palette of soft pinks, greys and sand with pops of oxblood hues. The variety of silhouettes and colors provide endless options from head-to-toe marble prints, to full monochromatic studio-to-street styles. Deep V’s, cut-outs and open-back styles offer subtle sexiness evoking feelings of comfort and confidence on and off the mat.
Doesnt that all sound good to you?
It sure sounded great to the team at gaiam.com who smiles, Big things are in the works for 2018 here at Gaiam. We’re excited to announce our collaboration with Jessica Biel, who as our new brand ambassador will be designing a signature apparel collection for Fall 2018.
As for Biel, she says collaborating with us just made sense and was a natural fit. “Fitness and well-being have been a part of my life forever. I grew up outdoors playing soccer, and I was a gymnast, so this is who I really am. As shes gotten older, Biel said shes had to forgo the high-impact flips and tucks of her gymnast days and adopt new routines.
Jessicas 2018 Signature Apparel Collection will feature capris, leggings, tops and jackets that she says will take inspiration from the runways.
Well, if youve ever wanted to look like a runway active wear model, it appears now you can.
Everyone should have a personal style. We try and arrange that with our everyday wear but since so many female student athletes are physically engaged away from the practice range, active wear style can be fun as you make your personal statement.
If you dont already have one, maybe you need some encouragement.
We have a visiting female writer who has some great ideas on active wear. Please enjoy.
Gym-Wear Trends to Follow – Spring 2018
By Tamara Burr
Hitting the gym to be in shape with those wide-legged workout pants and the cotton T-shirt from college? Nah girl! Let the fashionista that you are, speak out loud in the gym too. Keeping it simple, and yet stylish is what we want for you. The gym is a place where your silhouette is showcased, and a good women’s sportswear top is the best way to be both comfortable, yet upbeat.
Let us begin with the colours and prints for 2018. Shades of pink, grey, black, blue, green and neon hues are the featured colours of 2018. The abstract prints, graphics, slogans, brandings and shiny textures are also in the 2018 hits. A fresh, unique and sexy look is what all of us need to aim for while achieving all our health goals. Here are a few activewear styles that you can rock at the gym this Spring season, and look flawlessly stylish:
- The Simple, Classic Gym Look – A white t-shirt, grey stretchy sweat-leggings, with grey or black runners and hooded anorak is the most classic spring look that you can rock. It keeps you safe from the winds and the unexpected spring rains too.
- The Neutral Look – A navy coloured women’s sports bra top, with grey or navy sweatpants, and pastel blue sneakers is another stylish, yet simple gym look to flaunt this spring season. If you are to hit the streets before you get to the gym in this look, I would suggest you to add a navy and white striped high neck long sleeved top.
- The Happy Abstract Prints – Abstract print leggings paired with a contrasting basic women’s sports bra top is just the happiest gym fashion so far. To complete the look, add on a white sleeveless hoodie, and red runners. Trust me, this look is a head turner!
- The Bright Black and Blue Look – Black gym pants and crop tops, with a dash of the bright blue sneakers, and a basic grey hoodie is another basic yet attractive gym look.
- The Spring Sunnies! – Add a hint of freshness to your gym wear! Try on a sports bra top, athletic shorts with a kick of light blue colour. Add a neon pale yellow t-shirt to update this mono-coloured outfit. Rule the spring in colour!
- All white! – Sport an all-white look with a dash of neon bright accessories. Maybe add neon shaded sneakers or a neon coloured wristwatch. Your skipping rope or yoga mat can also add more colour to you ensemble.
- The dark themed! – Black coloured leggings with a hot pink or a violet tight fitted top, and a dark grey hoodie is a perfect look for the ones who like to keep it dark and mystical.
Try these gym-wear trends this spring and head to your fitness sessions in style. Turn those heads as you walk down the streets in your chic athletic gear. Update your wardrobe today and join the league of trendsetters!
~ ~ ~
OPENING PHOTO gaiam.com photo credit
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Tamara_Burr/2525102